Answers to most questions can be found below. Please email us if your question is not answered.
- - The paint is transparent; you don’t have to worry about putting down a base color – it will take on the color of what is below it.
- - Being a clear paint allows your area to take on any shape, size, and location that you want!
- - Although permanent markers are not advised for use, they can be cleaned off of our surface with cleaner.
- - Incredibly cost effective and unique dry erase solution.
- - How well do dry erase whiteboard markers ease? See the video of dry erase whiteboard marker erasing here!
- - Instructions can be found here: Instructions (pdf)
- - Installation is easily accomplished by almost anyone. The paint can be easily applied to normal latex paint (of ANY color) using everyday painting techniques.
- - Begin by ensuring area is clean.
- - Lightly sand or level surface if smooth finish is desired (aids erasing).
- - If needed, use a low adhesion painting tape to mask off areas that will not be painted (baseboards, light fixtures, etc).
- - Apply paint using low lint roller (no primer needed), ensure adequate ventilation to area.
- - Supplies to apply paint (full list in Instructions pdf) are readily available at any home improvement or building supply store. Total cost should be $15 to $25.
- - Paint is dry to the touch in about 1 hour.
- - Let dry for 72 hours before using markers.
- - Begin using!
- - Dry erase whiteboard markers are what works best, clean up can be accomplished with a regular dry erase whiteboard eraser or a dry cloth.
- - Do not use “low odor” dry erase whiteboard markers as these have a tendency to produce stains or “ghosting” on any dry erase whiteboard surface.
- - Be sure to replace dry erase whiteboard markers before tip becomes frayed or dried; these conditions could damage the paint.
- - Our Dry Erase Whiteboard Paint is formulated for best effects on regular latex paint, however other surfaces are be possible.
- - Other surfaces that work well include: chalk boards, easels, windows, storage containers, and more.
- - We recommend lightly sanding with a fine grit sandpaper and wiping to get a smooth surface before painting.
- - Painting a “bumpy” surface may make erasing more difficult.
- - Unique items and areas will be tested – check out the News section to see what we’ve been testing!
- - Environmentally friendly – last years and nothing to throw away if you want to remove; just primer and paint over.
Resurfacing & Repairing Whiteboards
- - Our Dry Erase Whiteboard Paint can be used to resurface worn out existing whiteboards.
Payment and Coupons
- - Payment is handled through PayPal, no account needed.
- - Coupons codes are displayed at checkout, after entering shipping and billing address.